Reply To: Why atomic particles are in a state of vibration? What is its philosophy?

Forums Forums Physics and Philosophy Why atomic particles are in a state of vibration? What is its philosophy? Reply To: Why atomic particles are in a state of vibration? What is its philosophy?

Sivabalan Muthu
Participant

I agree with all the points you said Prabhu. There are some mistakes in my language of communication. I will be more precise hereafter. In the above first quote, my intention was to say that view of reality is wrong. In the second quote, by “manifesting a mode” i meant “manifesting a particular mode and part combination”. I am aware that everything is a concept or quality including the drum and they all parts of the three primary concepts or quality called three modes of nature.

My question how the magnetic disk reproduces the sound. Now i got the answer: by associating with a particular mode the diaphragm attains that mode and that mode change is recorded as change of amplitude in the magnetic disk. When the diaphragm is made to be in the same amplitude, we actually making it to be in a particular mode, so the same sound is reproduced. (I am fearing whether i have communicated properly or not). Is this correct Prabhu?