Reply To: What is the boundary between reality and virtual reality

Forums Forums Vedic Cosmology What is the boundary between reality and virtual reality Reply To: What is the boundary between reality and virtual reality

Sai Saurab
Participant

This is all so mind-blowing. One quickly runs out of adjectives to describe just how unbelievable this feels. Almost every other critic of science talks about stuff which seems plausible because they seem to implicitly accept most of the philosophical foundations underpinning modern science while suggesting modifications in certain areas. But your work is literally ground-breaking in that sense. And I hope to more consistently study it rather than sporadically as I’ve been so far.

Actually I started reading Mystic Universe once again (it was too dense for me the first time. So I put it down and read Godel’s mistake instead) and it is making a lot of sense.

You explicate the growing from metaphor there and it makes a lot of sense now. Why a mango is different from an apple and why it is difficult to change a mango to an apple.

Similarly, why an Indian is different from an American (because they literally grew from different places) and why it is not sufficient just to move to America to become an American. The Americans can easily spot that you’re not a native(which clearly suggests there is such a thing as being American, but something we can’t capture in current Science) and few (if any) immigrants actually become American despite staying there for a long time.

So what is the way to make a mango into an apple? Or an American into an Indian? Is the only way to grow from the right branch or the right land?