Reply To: Symploké, Pluralistic Materialism and Vedic philosophy

Forums Forums Vedic Philosophy Symploké, Pluralistic Materialism and Vedic philosophy Reply To: Symploké, Pluralistic Materialism and Vedic philosophy

miguel angel moreno
Participant

The school that I am telling you is just as you describe at the beginning, they have a very complex vocabulary difficult to understand (they will say that it is due to lack of reading, some even believe they understand everything), but philosophical materialism in Spain is a system, pretending to systematize everything conforms to what they believe to be reality: symploké and non-reductionist sui generis matter. Anyway, you will know.

I’m in the process of reading your books, and other authors like Avinash Chandra, from the book “The scientist and the wise man”, really a gem. I need schools to start more focused on Vedic philosophy in my country. It would be good to promote it there, although the culture is not appropriate, because left-wing progressivism is being established based on a very Catholic past; although well, in the past there were many traditions that had part of that Vedic philosophy that is talked about here. So I want to promote these ideas for my homeland so I can teach all of this.

Thanks again for your wise words.